Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MadBimber
Dec 31, 2006

F. Lobot posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh-u_zRj4hg
God tier or rookie destroyer? Who knows? Everything is so goddamn foreign it's really interesting to see it in its early stages.

Turbo mode looks both hilarious and infuriating. I'm wondering what kind of combo videos will show up. I'm hoping there's a knee to knee to knee (+(n)knee...) to death falcon video some day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadBimber
Dec 31, 2006
I was looking through those earlier, there is some pretty good stuff in the Ganondorf video. It reminds me a bit of playing 64, where if you get hit or grabbed it might well mean the end of your life (though in 64 it was due to hit stun, rather than rapid attack speed here).

• Locked thread