Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Y-Hat posted:

No mention of EchoLight Studios, headed by the one and only Rick Santorum? Shameful. Nobody tell him his first movie is pretty much a ripoff of Hanukkah.

I recently read about that film and how it bombed so I went to IMDB to see who was in it. More Kirk Cameron maybe?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2739338/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_5

John Hannah? Sylvester McCoy?

It looks like he may have just bought the rights to a British film?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

"Holy Moley Productions" just might be the best thing about that film.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Casimir Radon posted:

One Christmas grandma gave a VHS copy of The Creation Adventure Team: 6 Short Days, One Big Adventure to my brother.

Which teaches you that if evolution is being taught in your school you should take that as an opportunity to preach creationism to everyone, at the end they will all accept this and clap. If you recognize the dinosaur man from somewhere but can't quite place him, it's because there's a statue of him at the Creation Museum, the same people are behind both ventures.

Somebody cut it down to a 10 minute highlight reel.

Currently grandma is really pissed off about some conspiracy theory that our school board is planning to make boys and girls shower together, which is being pushed by THE GAYS (You know how much THE GAYS like to peep at vagina!)

I-I-I . . . I can't even begin to comprehend the type of message it's trying to convey when there's a DINOSAUR MAN on the cover.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Corek posted:

Eric Roberts was also nominated for an oscar, and have you seen his IMDB page lately?

It reminds me of when goons get upset when John Rhys-Davies pops up in yet another piece of poo poo film. Other then Indiana Jones and LotR, his whole career is nothing but poo poo films.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Jack Gladney posted:

CAP has some weird blind spots. He loves Star Trek and Mary Poppins and would get furious with people who called them at all blasphemous. This was back when he responded to e-mail.

He also hated Star Trek the Next Generation because Riker was promiscuous.

Then what Star Trek did he like? Can't be TOS, with as big a manwhore Kirk was.

• Locked thread