Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich
First a movie about firemen, then a movie about police. Will the next one be about paramedics? Is this preparation for an Avengers of Christian emergency workers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Keanu Grieves posted:

I saw Courageous in theaters, reviewed it for Current Releases and gave it 20/50. I am not proud. If you don't follow that link, I can't stress enough that I was high on Vicodin and sleep-deprived when I shelled out cash for a ticket. Even today, I have no memory of the film besides "bland, vaguely racist, corny...and, yet, kinda entertaining." AGAIN THAT IS PROBABLY THE VICODIN TALKING.

The drug gang there looks like Tobias' "street toughs" in Arrested Development.

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich
The name of the main character is "Josh Wheaton". This is enjoyable to me.

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich

swampland posted:

Holy poo poo Greg Kinnear was nominated for a loving oscar what is he doing in that?

Eric Roberts was also nominated for an oscar, and have you seen his IMDB page lately?

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich

LORD OF BUTT posted:

Shang Tsung from the loving Mortal Kombat movie is in this as "the good Jap."

You're better than this, Shang Tsung.

His character's name is Hashimoto.

Hashimoto was also the name of the captain of the Japanese submarine that sank the USS Indianapolis after it delivered...

...wait for it...

...the Little Boy bomb.

• Locked thread