Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

The belief that fossils are millions of years old is just a belief! You know not a detailed and specific testable science that can be repeated with accuracy and precision. This is making my entire core hurt.

e: Oh my god it gets worse. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

And it ends with a sequel tease about human evolution. Tell me this exists. :unsmigghh:

weekly font fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Dec 21, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

FuzzySkinner posted:

I'm a little lost as to why "Duck Dynasty's" popularity is because of their religious beliefs. Every person I've ever ran into liked the show because they like to make fun of (or if they're a "redneck"? Identify with) the characters. The "religious" aspect only seems to be touted by conservatives.

Cause one of those disgusting fucks was dropping homophobic f-bombs recently and proclaimed it his religious right or some horrible garbage rear end in a top hat poo poo.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Coffee And Pie posted:

Just what everyone wanted, a lovely movie based on a bullshit book.

Noah? :getin:

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Grendels Dad posted:

Is there a Christian movie about Halloween? I want to see a Christian movie about keeping Halloween Christian.

Have you seen the WNUF Halloween Special?

• Locked thread