Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Bibleman...holy poo poo, now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time. I remember watching some of those videos like 15 years ago when I was a kid and my mom was trying to impose her staunch Catholic beliefs on me. I'm an adult now and she still is, but that's a different story. Anyway, from what I remember, they were pretty much garbage.

I watched a good amount of VeggieTales, too. It's definitely not something I would choose to watch myself, but it's far from being as bad as the rest of Christian oriented stuff.

What about C Me Dance? I haven't seen it myself, but I remember it being a hot topic on the Who Greenlighted thread like 4 or 5 years ago, or whatever its equivalent was. That was back when BulletRiddled was something of a bad movie crash test dummy on the forums, and I think he saw it but he had to special order it from the releasing company because at the time they were only supplying it to churches and church groups or something along those lines. I don't remember the exact story, but it looked like a godawful low-budget preachy piece of poo poo from the trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-7TM3Udip4

Apparently the whole thing is available to watch on YouTube now for free, and I'm guessing this isn't considered :filez: since the releasing company themselves have this up on their channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G75E_4wwbl4

gently caress if I'm wasting an hour and a half of my time watching that, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread