Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Bad Beetleborg
Apr 8, 2007

Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

everyone's already going to unfocus their eyes and keep scrolling until they see pictures anyway so i guess it doesn't matter.

How's this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 678 days!)

mirthdefect posted:

How's this?

it's a good post in a good thread

Strict Picnic
Feb 10, 2013

by Ralp
uh... so does anyone know the story of solomon's seal while i work on the next update? it's not in the nights, but gets referenced a lot.

IPCRESS
May 27, 2012

Strict Picnic posted:

uh... so does anyone know the story of solomon's seal while i work on the next update? it's not in the nights, but gets referenced a lot.

It was a performing seal he had, which he came home to find getting rogered by a black slave.

I base this on extrapolation from the rest of the compilation.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

IPCRESS posted:

It was a performing seal he had, which he came home to find getting rogered by a black slave.

The seal was actually one of his wives, who turned into a seal from screwing a black slave THAT HARD.

Solomon killed the slave and then turned the seal back into his wife, who he then turned into an rear end, so that he could say "DAT rear end".

Big Bad Beetleborg
Apr 8, 2007

Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.

IPCRESS posted:

Yeah that sounds right, there's that joke about when he takes his car to the mechanic carpet to the upholsterer and the guy says to him "looks like you blew a seal"

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax

mirthdefect posted:

How's this?

5'd again

Neruz
Jul 23, 2012

A paragon of manliness

Strict Picnic posted:

Here you go. You should be able to find out all you need from the references, but in layman's terms it was his signet ring that was later attributed with the power to command demons and whatnot.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

Mathhole posted:

That is god drat amazing. A woman could wear that today and no one would look twice.

Or at least if they look twice, it won't be because of the weird bathing suit.

They are even playing volleyball or some poo poo

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice

Neruz posted:

Here you go. You should be able to find out all you need from the references, but in layman's terms it was his signet ring that was later attributed with the power to command demons and whatnot.

The underlying story behind that was that, in first Jewish legend, and then Christian and Muslim legend, Solomon was so holy that he could command demons, and that he used them to build the Temple.

Here's a copy of the Testament of Solomon, which dates back from the first century, and is either a Christian work that references Jewish legends, or a Jewish work that had Christian elements added to it....they're not sure. But it gives you some idea of the legends around Solomon, as well as describing various demons and the way Solomon bound them.

http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/testamen.htm

Dec 26, 2012

mirthdefect posted:

How's this?

lol

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Neruz posted:

Had no idea there was a Jewish encyclopedia.

Neruz
Jul 23, 2012

A paragon of manliness

paragon1 posted:

Had no idea there was a Jewish encyclopedia.

You should read it, the Jews are all about the Old Testament stuff and the Old Testament was when poo poo was exciting. New Testament is boring in comparison.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Strict Picnic posted:

You have to go to tear's point before, BEFORE the Lunar Cry because after the Lunar Cry you can't get it and if you don't, you can't get DoomTrain.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

LargeHadron posted:

if olive oil is so good for you why are they all dead

I was just saying it's good for anal, I wasn't making any other health claims.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

ashgromnies posted:

I was just saying it's good for anal, I wasn't making any other health claims.

i've heard somebody say that using olive oil this way, quote "smells like a dumpster out behind an olive garden"

hth

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
anyone even slightly interested in Arabian/Middle Eastern culture should watch East to West:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2362466

it's on Netflix

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

i'Am also a buetifule redd panda

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

i don't know any that's why i'm reading this thread so i can get those stories related to me in an interesting and informative way.
I'm feeling lovely so here's the best I can do off the top is my head:
Hercules is the protector of the Buddha known as Vajrapani, a Greek wrestler and lightning deity. His image and legend spread east in trade, from the Mediterranean across Persia, and eventually making its way to India. The relationship between these regions predates Christ. While we refer many European languages as "Latin", there's a larger linguistic group known as Indo-Roman. We've all been much more interconnected than white historians ever give us credit for.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Roman_trade_and_relations
History is cool as gently caress.

Neruz
Jul 23, 2012

A paragon of manliness

Jetsetlemming posted:

The relationship between these regions predates Christ. While we refer many European languages as "Latin", there's a larger linguistic group known as Indo-Roman. We've all been much more interconnected than white historians ever give us credit for.

Trade and information has been passing from east to west and back again in much greater quantities for a much longer timespan than most history textbooks would have you believe. Yet another of the many errors or omissions I have discovered in my high school history classes.

Strict Picnic
Feb 10, 2013

by Ralp
"No! No! No!" said the jinni.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" said the fisherman. "I'm throwing you back into the sea, and on this spot I will build a lodge, and I will tell any who come to fish in these waters, 'Lo, there is an evil spirit who dwells here, and promises to return the kindness of of anyone who frees him with a choice of deaths!' And you'll remain in that jar until Judgement Day!"

"Free me, and I will bring you weal." said the ifrit.

"You lie! My case with you is like that of the Wazir of King Yunan with the sage Duban."

"What is the story of the Wazir of King Yunan with the sage Duban?"

The Tale of the Wazir and the Sage Duban

There was a mighty king, with many lands, and many armies.

Yet for all of his wealth and power, none could cure his leprosy.

And then Scheherazade cut off the mad king's head with the same scimitar he used to murder his subjects.

(END)

Gahhh!! I'm really sorry, but I don't have the attention span to keep this up. Since I can't think of a funny way to end it, here is the traditional gesture of thanks:

Thank you so much for reading and participating!

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
that's not how it ends you messed up

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
YOU FUCKER

STOP TOYING WITH US

Read
Dec 21, 2010

Please don't do this to me :(

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."
No goldminining for u

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.
Thank you for the awesome illustrated stories and the many penises.

BTW, what the gently caress is this? A penis with leprosy?

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
:parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot:

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?
Alas, all good things must come to an inevitable end.

Of a penis.

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax
Mods, cut off Strict Picnic's head

Strict Picnic
Feb 10, 2013

by Ralp

Mathhole posted:

Thank you for the awesome illustrated stories and the many penises.

BTW, what the gently caress is this? A penis with leprosy?

yes. and maggots. :)

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 678 days!)

attachment is suffering

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

Strict Picnic posted:

yes. and maggots. :)

Why are the maggots green? I thought maggots were whitish/yellow.

Anyway, thanks for the cool pics. I hope the leprosy cock doesn't awaken anything in me.

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree
lol you fucker

voted 5 anyway

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Well that was disappointing.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice
I enjoyed your illustrations tremendously, thank you.

Dec 26, 2012

thanks for the leprous dick

and all the other cool stuff too i guess

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Fireless Phoenix posted:

Mods, cut off Strict Picnic's head

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Strict Picnic why are you doing this to us? Did you walk in on a black guy loving your wife?

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg
he walked in on a black guy loving this thread and, well, you know the rest

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009
Lame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
Booooooooooooooooooooooo

• Locked thread