Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Assoonasitits
Dec 11, 2007

I guess frogout is too polite to simply say "begone".
Rock Force is a solid game and the stages are all a lot of fun with neat gimmicks. Except for the Quick Lasers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Assoonasitits
Dec 11, 2007

Simply Simon posted:

The hands? Because for once, I'm completely okay with those - they're MMX5 style (activate when you're on their level) and in an NES-style engine, so more than fair...

True, but I still hate them.

Assoonasitits
Dec 11, 2007

Nomadic Scholar posted:

Most of these games are an affront to my childhood but I can't stop looking at them.
Except for Roll Next. I'll never be getting that 7 minutes back.

You think that's bad? I watched it twice, and both of those times I had to listen to my own voice.

Assoonasitits
Dec 11, 2007

Here is a thing that I did. It's called Metroid: Confrontation and it's pretty good. It's a playable tech demo for the engine made for Another Metroid 2 Remake. The engine is great, the game is fun. Have some. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRzj_Qgeyq0 Big thanks to Heavy Sigh, who did all the editing bits for me because I am lazy phenomenally bad at it lazy.