Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

The continued adventures of lightsaber class:

I had them draw and present inventions to the rest of the class. Lightsaber Girl did a swiss-army gold ring with lightsabers in, and one of the boys took out his own picture and said "It is a meteor. It is made of gold. It is made by God, in Heaven. It is used to destroy."

The picture was of it smiting the hell out of some fishermen, who apparently committed the sin of "Potato Shooting".

That's what he told me they did wrong, when I asked him. I don't know if that entails shooting at potatoes or shooting with potatoes, but either way it apparently makes God very angry.

Also, tiny adorable girl sitting at the back drew

"it is a castle. It is made of zombies. It is made by me. It is used to protect the princess because it is scary."

Some of these sound so much like Dwarf Fortress artefact descriptions. A castle made of zombies, especially.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread