Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Imagine cutting into a Barry White Song.
Episode # 297 of comedy podcast Uhh Yeah Dude features the hosts, Seth and Jonathan, reading letters from students in Mr. Hambell’s English class at Keimyung University in Daegu, S. Korea.

quote:

The penmanship is so precise that when they first received them, they thought they were typed by a machine. A lot of them end with “With Every Wish,” … They all seem to respect their elders. There’s a lot of references to Kimchi and a lot of dog soup. … Seth learns that high school in Korea starts at 7 a.m. and goes until 11 p.m. … One of them says “I saw your car on Google Earth. Your car is so colorful. Your car is very marvelousous.” … “Seth, I saw your car. It was a wonderful car. Blue body. Brown roof. Correct? It is a car of sincerity. How to know your car.” … “Your car is quite OK. Cute, but you should buy car so much to better.” … “Dear Seth, God blessed your car. Your car leaves a deep impression. The design moved me profoundly.” … “I saw your vintage car. The Dance, is it? I think you have that car to high school, correct?” … “Korea is not own the gun. You should not know something. You should use two hands to older people. You should not have a gun.” … “Seth I saw your picture. You look so smart. I want your answer handsome guy.” … “Seth you are handsome guy like actor. Your life looks so good. Your figurations attractive and funny. Let me know if you have any questions.” … “Seth I saw your commercial. Your eating acting is very impressive. I hope to appear with you in a commercial eating some day.” … “I love Subway sandwiches. I think you do too. Wink. I saw you on the commercial. Seth I want to see your story.” … “you and Jonathan have hair and are very handsome.” … “Seth I saw the picture of Jonathan. His hairstyle and beard is shocking. I hope you and he will be popular in Korea. Dreaming.” … “I do not enjoy suntans, but do enjoy your faces. Your attention has been good. Please encouraging.” … “Dear Smeth, I hear about USA Burger King hamburger is really big. Is this true? If so I envy you. Smeth, I will come to USA some day to see WRestlemania.” … “In movies American students have a lot of parties. Is that really true? Believe me.” … “I heard USA night culture one party. So crazy. People so crazy. I miss you. Sing me your musical performance. This is only my opinion.” … “Korean music is most popular wide world. Do you know K pop? If you don’t, listen. Tell me your life please.” … “I like American singers. My favorite players are Celine Dion, Shakira and Adel.” … “My hobby is drive a car. But I have no car, so at times I like to drive the car with my mother. So now I am very mad.” … “Korean fried chicken is most delicious all over the world. Usain Bolt is the fastest man in the world. He eats only chicken to his meals 3 day all along. I heard this. Brilliant. What a holy chicken.” … “Are you still doing internet comedy show? Wow. Surprising. Comedy so nice because comedy gave laughs to people so our society would smile. This comedy of yours will remain a good memory, develop and maintain kindly life.”

quote:

Jonathan now reads a selection of his letters from Korea: “Dear Jonathan, my name is Crazy. Let me introduce about Korean culture. In Korean culture you should not use the low forms of speech. Always foreigners speak low form of speech to elders. Korea is very propriety and you should not whistle at night. It is bad luck. If so, appear the snake. Koreans are very afraid of the snakes. Do you know Dokdo? I like Japan, but when Japanese lie about Dokdo, I hate Japan. Every day Japanese lie that Dokdo is their land. Now all of the countries of the world believe that Japan lied about that but most important in fact is Dokdo is our land. This is not change. At first Korean personality is sensitive but Japanese lie. Koreans are very tired about international conflict, therefore Korean avoid very famous terrain country proverb: ‘make way for a madman and a bull you never believe that lie.’”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread