Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AstroBravo
Jun 23, 2009
What impressed you the most about your school trip to Australia?

"Australian rarely eat rices and often walk by their noody foots not only in their house but also at Cairns Central."

"I think the similarities are the statue of weed and the flavor of meals. weed’s color is clear green. And the flavor of meals are delicious as Japanese food which I’m used to eating."

Free Topic Essay

It is possible for Santa fly? How does Santa fly? Do you know?
Some people believe in him and others don’t.
Bud today I will describe a method for flying.
Generally, there is 3ways to fly.
First, the way to fly with wings like birds and airplane. However, a reindeer and Santa don’t have wings. So it is impossible with this method.
Second, I will consider principle of reaction. Like a rocket using fuel. However, his sled And reindeer have no such equipment. So, it is also impossible with this method.
Third, it has buoyancy. However, it is also impossible. Because they has many presents.
All methods of three can’t be used. So that means, Santa fly with fours method.
A ball that is thrown describe parabola. I think, if storing men throw a ball, it goes for Away and falls.

Essay: Who is your hero?

My rode model is K-san because he is the most interesting guy in the class. So he is a popular person of the classes.
Also he is very good soccer player. He shoots an enemy in sequence and decides a daring shot. So I have a cruch on him.
When I had a problem, he always tell me clearly. So I think him.
Did all of you understand it about him? He is a model boy for us. So I try hard that I make you like him.

(Both K-san and the author are on the boys' soccer team)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AstroBravo
Jun 23, 2009
Two recent assignments had some good results.

Now students in Elementary school are studying English. Do you agree with this? What are some good and bad points?

good point is earliar remember english, brain is a genius, to more popular is human. mother and mother, children and children in the rumor spreading good rumor everyone to study english. In the town, Japanese human for speak English to talk with very amazing. Highschool trip is Australia to talking is not difficult. But point is Junior school is brains full up burst, burst is difficultry. And more know not know hard your hard. and school teachers is too teach english, and, P.E. piano, at all of teaching is more difficult. I thought is junior school English introduce is agree with now.

Finish the story. Last Sunday, when I was reading a book at home, suddenly there was a knock on the door.

I am alone now. My family have tripped. They can't be here.
➀"Hey Takashi. Me! Me!!"
②"Who are you. Are you thief?"
➀"Why? Where is the thief who knock on the door!"
②"Oh, that's right. Wait a minute." Ga-cha. "OH! Mike, why did you come?"
➀"Because my house is closed, but I don't know the reason."
②"Well, Didn't your family trip with my family?"
➀"What? I can't believe! My family went out without saying. Huhhh...

The parson who was standing at the door is my friend. She looked depressed.
The reason that she came was she had lost her house's key and her family went on a three-week tour of Europe, so she couldn't enter her house. she said 「Help me!」 I approved her request. we looked for her key everywhere, but we couldn't. I said 「You'd better give up.」 Just then, she noticed that she put the key in her pocket. I was disgusted at her bumbling.

Then I had a stomach 腹痛! so I ignore it. But I heard that the door opening. I went ot the door with I bearing a stomach 腹痛 and scare. There was a strenger man. He said "Can I use washlet?" I said "sorry, I'm going to use it before you.

When I oppened the door, my brother was standing there. "Why are you busy so much?" I asked him. He answered, "I escaped from two stokers! Please help me, my sister!"
I accepted his request, and I made him enter my house. I asked him, "Who is escaping you?" He said, "I have two girls who go with me. But they suddenly chace me. I wonder why they chace me. How do yo think about it?"
I didn't answer and I drove out him.
I don't know what happened after that.
May God bless him!

I went to the entrance, opening the door.
I was very surprised at him because he is the god.
"I am God." he said, but I couldn't still believe him so I said
"Will you do me a favor." he said "Ok, what is your dream"
"I want to be handsome and a lot of money to play with."
He said "WORK" and disappeared.

AstroBravo
Jun 23, 2009
Had some more good results recently.

Choose a holiday and explain it.

Eiperilfool is held on April 1. The day we may tell a lie. but I don't thik it. lying is very ver yvery but. I am very but becauce I have told a lie. So I disklike th eday. When I told a lie, I became wanted die. But I am living now. So I live the rest of my life.

Have you ever volunteered? Tell me about your experience.

I choose "clean city activity." It is hold every third Sunday in a month. I decided to join it because I found my city is very durty when I slept on the road. My town is like a Garbege town.

Finish the story. Last Sunday, when I was reading a book at home, suddenly there was a knock on the door.

When I opened the door. there was the demon. in front of the door.
The demon ordered me to serve my blood.
but I refused his order.
He lost his calm, and He seemed very angry. I felt dangerous, so I run away fast as far as I could
I awoke to find myself, and I laid on my bed.

I opened the door there was my friend. He seemed to be hurry. He told me that I return money. So he come here because he rubbed his money. I rejected his order, and I escaped there place. After all I still have his money. The sum is 3000 yen.

The woman standing at the door is my ex-girlfriend. She want to get along with me again. But I refused, Because I was no longer interested in her. I said what I thought to her. And suddenly, She picked my sciossors up from my desk. I managed to escape from her. I can't forget this memory.

I opened the door. I was surprised very much. A terrible pervert stood there. He suddenly hit my head in a stiff stick. And I fell down at the entrance. The pervert came to my home to steal my property. When I noticed it was very dirty in my house. I was was very sad, and committed suicide. The accident conveyed as a case of the spells now.

then... Powerpuff girls was standing! Girls are my loving character (I have liked them since kindergarten). Girls said to me "hurry up! we come to celebrate on your birthday." I didnt understand that happening but I followed them immidiately. I was taken powerpuff girls's house. So open the door... I was said "Happy Birthday to you!! ♡♡ Today is party! yappyyy ☆☆”
I am very very happy then.
I noticed that time. It was a dream...

My mother is standing at the door. I hide my erostic [erotic] book. She come my room to clean. I was very shy. My mother was no emotion. I was panik! My mother out of my room. I was very sad. I want to die. I can't talk with my mother. I want to talk with my mother.

Strange man entered my home.
He has a knife. And he said "Don't move!"
I was upset about that.
He approach me and said "Give me your all money!"
But I didn't give him money. I fighted him!
I called police. And 10 minutes later, police man arrived.
So strange man was arrested by police man.

AstroBravo
Jun 23, 2009
Since the students have returned from their school trip, we're writing thank-you letters to their homestay families. ☆彡

-I'll go back to Australia to see you someday. By the time I will be beautiful girl!! I will get a good man like Keeth. I'm your friend forever.

-Japan is cold. I want not to go out of blunket.

-I enjoyed seeing beafcow.

-I'll never forgive all of you. I'll never forget all of you.

-Thank you for understanding my nuclear English. unclear English

A couple of the worst misspellings I have seen recently

-We could eat delicias tyokorate iscleam. We could eat delicious chocolate ice cream.

-We could explore unknown world, many animals, vast land, flesh flouts. fresh fruits

-It was so fun seeing the Aboligeney Hesitate Museum. Aborigine Heritage Museum

• Locked thread