Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

AstroBravo posted:

Finish the story. Last Sunday, when I was reading a book at home, suddenly there was a knock on the door.

When I opened the door. there was the demon. in front of the door.
The demon ordered me to serve my blood.
but I refused his order.
He lost his calm, and He seemed very angry. I felt dangerous, so I run away fast as far as I could
I awoke to find myself, and I laid on my bed.

I opened the door there was my friend. He seemed to be hurry. He told me that I return money. So he come here because he rubbed his money. I rejected his order, and I escaped there place. After all I still have his money. The sum is 3000 yen.

The woman standing at the door is my ex-girlfriend. She want to get along with me again. But I refused, Because I was no longer interested in her. I said what I thought to her. And suddenly, She picked my sciossors up from my desk. I managed to escape from her. I can't forget this memory.

I opened the door. I was surprised very much. A terrible pervert stood there. He suddenly hit my head in a stiff stick. And I fell down at the entrance. The pervert came to my home to steal my property. When I noticed it was very dirty in my house. I was was very sad, and committed suicide. The accident conveyed as a case of the spells now.

then... Powerpuff girls was standing! Girls are my loving character (I have liked them since kindergarten). Girls said to me "hurry up! we come to celebrate on your birthday." I didnt understand that happening but I followed them immidiately. I was taken powerpuff girls's house. So open the door... I was said "Happy Birthday to you!! ♡♡ Today is party! yappyyy ☆☆”
I am very very happy then.
I noticed that time. It was a dream...

My mother is standing at the door. I hide my erostic [erotic] book. She come my room to clean. I was very shy. My mother was no emotion. I was panik! My mother out of my room. I was very sad. I want to die. I can't talk with my mother. I want to talk with my mother.

Strange man entered my home.
He has a knife. And he said "Don't move!"
I was upset about that.
He approach me and said "Give me your all money!"
But I didn't give him money. I fighted him!
I called police. And 10 minutes later, police man arrived.
So strange man was arrested by police man.

I really hope this gets adapted into a feature film some day, because holy crap this is some amazing storytelling. I got legitimately concerned when the kid started going on about suicide but then....Powerpuff girls was standing! And an awesome birthday bash happened. :yaycloud:

EDIT: Blah, sorry, didn't realize I bumped such an old thread.

Raxivace has a new favorite as of 01:01 on Jan 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread