Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Humboldt squid posted:

"My Timeline Looks Like Sportscenter."
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real"
"I Hope It Doesn't Take For Me To Die For You To See What I Do For You"
"I Only Apply To The Sixth Amendment"

Please do not post quotes from Jaden Smith's twitter here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Salad Days posted:

In Japan, I was asked to help a couple high school teams prepare for a science fair competition that was being held in English against students from other Asian countries. They handed in their final presentation (a pretty hefty binder full of stuff) and I had to check the English for it. Out of nowhere was a single slide with the following: "Hello I am bug that look like stick. In Japan I am called nanafushi. I am on tree. You can look for me but can't find me."
Their project had NOTHING to do with insects :confused:

Haha, what the gently caress was it supposed to be then?

• Locked thread