Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ziploc
Sep 19, 2006
MX-5
Have you guys had any luck with 'parking mode' on these things? Where they look for motion and feel for disturbances when people bump your car in lots and then record the video?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziploc
Sep 19, 2006
MX-5

Crotch Fruit posted:

For the record, I totally woukd have braked 3 seconds earlier, swerved to the right and if all that failed I would have pulled the hand brake to make my car drift around the back of the trailer because I have a license for every vehicle on the road and my skill puts The Stig to shame. :clint:

Yea. Going left was definitely a mistake. I wonder how good my decision making skills are during those moments though.