Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin
I kind of want a camera that has 2 CCDs that face off to either corner, to get a full panoramic view. The current crop all use one camera behind a fisheye lens that only gives 120* of view while also distorting the picture. Something like this

http://dx.com/p/2-7-tft-3-0mp-cmos-wide-angle-dual-lens-car-dvr-camcorder-w-tf-mini-usb-black-181474

Anyone ever try it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin

Horse Divorce posted:

Good reflexes on you and your co-pilot there. You both saw it before I did.

And 50 bucks for the camera? Good deal. I'm curious though, how fast were you going there? Not that the BMW was in the right, but it looks like you were really moving. It's probably just because your camera is mounted lower to the ground.

Good luck with your piss rock.

Either the car in front of him was also hauling rear end, or he's just following traffic.

I have a dashcam and I'm in China. I can't really be bothered to post anything because it's all just so mundane at this point I barely notice. Imagine the above video happening approximately every 1/4 mile and at every single intersection.

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin
Sorry to interrupt your minute analysis of a minor fender bender, but let's get back to our favourite topc - bikes vs cars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsKdjuWK2Yw

Bunch of bikes ride around, one punches a car's mirror, the driver of the car quite reasonably speeds up, catches the bikers and attempts to detain them, bikers quite reasonably gather around and start beating the hell out of the driver, driver's passenger emerges with pistol. Blyad Florida.