Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

What I get from those Russian dashcam crash compilations is:
1) I'm never going (back) to Russia
2) Russians are morons. Except Putin, of course. I don't want him coming after me :tinfoil:
3) Most/all of those accidents could have been avoided with a bit of patience, paying a BIT of attention, and simply slowing the gently caress down in those conditions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Not gonna lie... Those Russian dashcam videos have certainly put situational awareness square at the forefront of my cranium when I am on the road. More so around intersections, but I definitely look both ways about three times before moving along

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Ordered two G1W's today; one for the wife, one for me. Wish there was a way to do live streaming with mine

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Got my G1W yesterday...Now to figure out a good way to wire it into a 2014 Fusion

e: holy poo poo the instructions are bad.

Tide fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Apr 15, 2014

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I want to hardwire the dashcam into the mirror of my wife's Santa Fe, but I'm scared to :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Because it's hers and has about 2,000 miles on the clock. If it were mine? Sure. But she would have my rear end if I screw it up.