Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knobjockey
Jul 21, 2003

Crush your enemies.
Bang! and the alien is gone.
Hear the lamentation of Dr. Vahlen.

some texas redneck posted:

I found a future Darwin Award Winner. :stare:

Hard to see him as I turned off the high beams when I saw his single solitary reflector (didn't want to blind him). You get a glimpse of him - barely - when the video slows.

Dressed in dark colors. No reflectors on the bike except for the one on one pedal, no lights. Riding down the middle of a dark road. I would have never seen him had he not had that one reflector.

Found this gem in related videos - Professor Brian Cox witnesses that rarest of natural phenomena - "a fuckin' knobhead" brake testing a police car. :nws: for some of the terminology used.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyccuJcjDJo

Knobjockey fucked around with this message at 12:12 on Jan 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knobjockey
Jul 21, 2003

Crush your enemies.

Dick Trauma posted:

I admire your swearing restraint.

Don't watch this one then. Fahn Cahn spotted in the wild.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsJJOOCiRto

Knobjockey
Jul 21, 2003

Crush your enemies.

Dick Trauma posted:

Oh I don't mind swearing! Aussie dashcam swearing is the best.

:agreed: I hear there's a film franchise built on the premise or something.