Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Challengers are the loving worst and their commercials are completely to blame.

HEY ARE YOU A SHITHEAD WELL DO WE HAVE THE CAR FOR YOU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:golfclap:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
IMHO, blame the beetle infront of the camera if you wanna complain about left hand clingers. The poster can't just accelerate through that car or tailgate them and be a shithead in the process.

If its totally free flowing then yeah, get to the right. But if you are maintaining distance with the person you are following then theres not much you can do. Theres times where every lane is basically going 55-65 and theres no "horizontal movement" (lanes passing other lanes) and really there's nothing you can do. Being in San Diego, this is common. If there is someone completely blocking the #1 lane, just move to the #2 lane, pass, and get back into the fast lane.

The only assholes in that video are the ones going 20+ over traffic flow and barely keeping their cars in control and freaking everyone else out with really dumb aggo driving.

Chinatown fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Jun 11, 2015

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I love flashing my high beams and letting 18 wheelers change lanes/merge infront of me and they give me the hazard signal thank you flash. :3:

They are probably really confused its a BMW thats letting them in.