Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kilersquirrel
Oct 16, 2004
My little sister is awesome and bought me this account.

some texas redneck posted:

[url=http://youtu.be/OJg8XXajwxM]I'm still picking the seat cushion out of my rear end from this one.

poo poo, that happened to me on 20 going to Arlington yesterday. Guy in a construction F-250 just parked it in the 2nd-to-left lane in 8 a.m. rush hour traffic and then started weaving back and forth halfway into the surrounding lanes. I got stuck behind him for a few minutes until a gap opened up to change lanes safely enough; turns out his hood had unlatched and flown up on him. Scary as hell when things go from 70+ to 0 in just a few hundred feet around a curve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilersquirrel
Oct 16, 2004
My little sister is awesome and bought me this account.

ratbert90 posted:

That's no excuse! I had a 1988 CRX hood fly open on the freeway and smash my windshield to bits. I stuck my head out the window IMMEDIATLY and kept going 75 until I could safely get over to the side.

Hey I'm not defending him there, that's exactly what he should have done, I'm pretty sure I sprouted a couple new gray hairs that morning. That section of 20 is right before the exit to Tarrant Community College so it's normally a circus of dumbassery on a good day and that certainly didn't help things. drat near caused a pileup.