Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
I recommend rear recording because of bad inexperienced inattentive drivers with poor reaction times.

Which is something that I saw as recently as Monday. Silvery volvo backs out, gets a third out when a red volvo across in a handicap space (with no handicap card) starts pulling out. Silver stops and holds down the horn, red continues backing for over a second and makes an 80's on 00's dent. I took a shot with my phone seconds after the ladies left the silver volvo and left them my information, if it wasn't for me they'd had a little trouble with four people in the red volvo claiming no horn was heard and that they were the ones who were backed into.

(Then again, this is Sweden where parking lots are remade to jam more spaces in rather than expanded.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
If WinMovieMaker craps itself (it usually does, irreparably) an old version Sony Vegas is the cheapest you can get for replacement, $40 for the most basic, $50 for a more advanced capable one.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

We use uncut yellow stripes during special roadwork occasions to signal that you shouldn't pass for goddamn serious in Sweden but we still end up with 2-5 queue crashes a day in those areas due to inattentive assholes who should be banned from ever driving again in their lives.

(Västerås, E18 bridge roadwork, many okay cars paid the price because their owners thought their phone browsing was more important than keeping an eye at the road more often than once every hundred yards.)

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Laserface posted:

4 cars with no headlights (one of which had his indicator on for over 500m and didnt make a turn until a set of lights which, when in the left turn lane behind a car going straight who was waiting on the red, they proceeded to honk at multiple times)
3 cars doing 30 or less in a 50 zone.
2 cars trying to race me off the lights
2 cars not checking blind spots or indicating

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

:ohdear: make sure that it can snap off of the helmet when something heavier than wind hits it, a helm-cam acting as a solid immovable object is what took out Michael Schumacher (full recovery not expected is the latest news)