Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

How does the G1W funtion with regards to making the video files on the SD card when in the various loop modes vs. the loop mode turned off? The instruction manual is...entertaining but doesn't say much here.

+ Car cigarette lighter power supply, you can while driving and Photography.
+ Start the car can automatically start, automatic shooting functions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Ok so I bought a 32gb Pixtor card for my G1W and now I'm having a problem where the camera will record for a couple of minutes and then display "memory error" and not record any more.

Do I need to format the card or buy a better (not cheapie) SD card?

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Huh. Go figure. Thanks guys I'll look into getting a more pleb card this week.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Craptacular posted:

Apparently the 2015 Corvette will have the first factory dashcam in a car.

I'm surprised it took this long. You'd think that with many cars having rear bumper cams and LCD displays already that a factory dashcam option would be more common by now.

Can't wait to see what the :tinfoil: :freep: set has to say about this.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Do Mazda drivers have a reputation as being particularly bad in Australia because they seem...well represented in these compilations. Also utes driving like dicks.

It's also good to see that lashing out like a psychopath over low speed incidents with no injuries isn't strictly an American thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

STR posted:

Welcome to bored surburbia cops. I've dealt with similar poo poo in other suburbs when I was younger, I just didn't expect to run into it again in my 40s.

The long hair didn't help, though it's since been cut (it's now what I'd consider "shaggy" - still down to my chin, but no longer 1/3 of the way down my back). The beater car doesn't help. The piercings don't help. The tint on the car doesn't help. Ink doesn't seem to help either.

yo but still

TotalLossBrain posted:

Yo that is extremely hosed up and nobody should have to put up with that poo poo.

don't normalize fascism in your head