Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SearchForDelicious
May 29, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SearchForDelicious
May 29, 2008

Scuzzm0nkey posted:

gently caress all the BC Rich and Dean haters in this thread. The pointier your guitar the more brutal your riffs, proven science. I'm shocked this thread made it this far without this steamer:

lol stfu and go impale yourself with your pointy gay devil guitar

SearchForDelicious
May 29, 2008
teles are some of the best looking and sounding guitars out there

SearchForDelicious
May 29, 2008

Harry in Rio posted:

teisco beat vai to the punch

the prosecution rests, your honor

these guitars aren't ugly though. quirky but charming and cool.

SearchForDelicious
May 29, 2008

Dr. Faustus posted:

Ok, whew. When a dude with an Aatrek fruit-hat calls me, "Pumpkin," it gives me a serious case of the, "Hey dude I'm 42 and, yeah, I'm into Star Trek but trust me, the stars won't align for us."

But you see, now you finally understand the "You Suck" on my old Kramer Striker 3000ST from 1988.
It was to motivate me to try hard. And I did, and the results, however feeble they might be, are online right here for you to pick apart. You won't, though; because you have nothing to come back with except hollow, catty, try-hard "the-bitch-is-back" retorts. To the back of the line with you.

Anything else you want to say, save it for PMs; because you've played your hand here and your bluff failed. Adios, Senora. Vayos con Dios.

*dr faustus plays a loud as gently caress divebomb through a marhsall stack, exits thread to thunderous applause*

SearchForDelicious
May 29, 2008

this song loving rules

SearchForDelicious
May 29, 2008

saigon_15 posted:

Nobody who plays a telecaster should ever be taken seriously as a guitarist ever.

loving no

SearchForDelicious
May 29, 2008

Dr. Faustus posted:

And all of you people are still throwing around the term autism in a way that makes it completely meaningless. I like to post clear, concise ideas with proper punctuation and grammar. I respond to questions and comments directed at or about me. I enjoy how it drives some of you crazy, because you are usually completely unaware of the fact that if you'd just leave me alone, I'd go back to lurking Games and D&D and Musician's Lounge and the Book Barn. GBS 2.0 is a complete cesspool full of noise and cranky toddlers.

SearchForDelicious posted:

*dr faustus plays a loud as gently caress divebomb through a marhsall stack, exits thread to thunderous applause*

SearchForDelicious
May 29, 2008

Dr. Faustus posted:

Thanks for asking. I don't want to get into it because it will start a bunch more poo poo.

Basically, there was a thread where we were talking about money and game consoles and stuff, and I posted some pics of my guitars for reasons that made sense in that thread. Then I got dogpiled and of course as soon as the UGLY GUITARS thread popped up, the first two pages contained those same pictures, posted by those same people; and I actually saw it coming before I even clicked on page one.

Let's not bother with it, because I am interested in remaining earnest and honest no matter how much it bothers some GBS posters; but I don't want to constantly war with people because the Internet Makes You Stupid.

PM me if you really care, but why would you?

i care doc. check your pms tia

SearchForDelicious
May 29, 2008
faustus theres nothing wrong with liking guitars. just be more chill about it. hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SearchForDelicious
May 29, 2008

i would totally smoke weed with this guitar

• Locked thread