Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

Dr. Faustus posted:

SO agreed. I hate relicing new guitars. It's just a poser move to establish fake cred.

Lol r u for real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
You could have just said yes jfc

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

Dr. Faustus posted:

Well I may be in the minority but like I said, I was here in 2000 when people hosed with each other it was stupid funny shitposts along the lines of y0u=fag0t or whatever. It got out of hand and that kind of shitposting was moved to an asylum and GBS was not the wasteland it is now. O, sure, it was full of try-hards and SJWs-lite, but it was way better than this.

The whole Raison d'être of the new gibbis is just what you said, "im just loving with you" and we already had plenty of places for that.

But that's just my old fart's opinion. I still laugh like a kid at "that poo poo sucks you fagot" but it used to have a hint of irony to it. Something has been lost, and I think it's for the worst.

But thanks for being honest.

Real talk if u want debates about just how bad cops are and look at this recent news event just go to loving reddit or something

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
Just wanna say this is the best thread on SA it should b nominated for best of SA 2014

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

Declan MacManus posted:

hey dr. faustus wanna guitar duel

Bro he already threw down where are your sick riffs

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

Declan MacManus posted:

poo poo hold on lemme go lay some down

Ok for your sake I hope u cut a handle in ur guitar to get perfect tone forever

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

Fax Sr posted:

no ones posted these shits yet?

Haha I wanted one of these so bad when I was in 5th grade

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

Rob Ford posted:

Triple threat - ugly guitar, ugly guitarist, shredding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HpYiWx9ckg

You can just tell this guy is speechless with impotent rage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZeBiC1oXMw

*gently places guitar down on rubber conveyer belt* WOW gently caress THIS DUDE TOSSIN MY AXE LIKE THAT man gently caress the systm

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

Rob Ford posted:

Hey Thread King, what kind of wheels do you rock?

Uhm that's clearly not a car a fine upstanding minority hater like doctor faustaus would drive. Much like with his dogs and guitars, he is very protective of them (from black ppl)

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

White Dog Eggs posted:

Oh yea, Guitar companies will milk that poo poo for all it's worth, but I just never heard about loving tone-paint. The PAF pickup fetish is all kind of hilarious too, I've had one person tell me that new PAF pickups aren't as good because all the new magnets have too much radiation in them so the electrons don't flow as well :shrek:

Magnets, how do they work?

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

killhamster posted:

who convinced this guy that any of that sounded good?

like i do some weird poo poo with synths and glitch sounds but they turn out kind of musical in the end, this is just unlistenable

I unironically enjoy poo poo like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTPLcst4OL8 and even think his stuff sounds like trash

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

Spanish Manlove posted:

Please don't docxx Faustus

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

mclast posted:

White Dog Eggs and I been in talks to make this a reality

gonna get my own station waguitar :3:

Am I a bad person for unironically liking this

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

Amidst subdued laughter it suddenly dawned on me. Not one of the clowns that made this video would have the balls to play any Zeppelin song in front of Page, Plant and Jonesy. This mustn't be considered as the channeling of Zappa-esque type humor, but rather merely the adolescent humor of a snarky snot nosed high school punk. Although it does garner a wee bit of a chuckle. BTW, I never made it past 1:15. I'm still pondering whether or not it was a short torrent of laughter, or the chili cheese dog I had for lunch paying me a second visit? Thanks for the grin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4izMuXBP6OA

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

Declan MacManus posted:

rock and roll white knighting is the worst

No, I'm NOT pretentious. I merely have an opinion that YOU don't agree with AND I have the ability to string a sentence together. But in your six simple words you have removed all doubt that you're an infantile, spoiled little prick with a foul mouth. GROW UP!

Boys I think we found the thread kings youtube

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

Dr. Faustus posted:

Come at me bro

Amidst subdued laughter it suddenly dawned on me. Not one of the clowns that made this video would have the balls to play any Zeppelin song in front of Page, Plant and Jonesy. This mustn't be considered as the channeling of Zappa-esque type humor, but rather merely the adolescent humor of a snarky snot nosed high school punk. Although it does garner a wee bit of a chuckle. BTW, I never made it past 1:15. I'm still pondering whether or not it was a short torrent of laughter, or the chili cheese dog I had for lunch paying me a second visit? Thanks for the grin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

Dr. Faustus posted:

Y'all! I'm a HUGE guitar nerd! Look!

(My dogge isn't sad, dudes)

Can I ask why u thought something was nice enough to frame on your wall

but then decided ya u know what this needs on it? A bumper sticker

• Locked thread