Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Third World Reggin posted:

Someone post the Dr. Faustus asperger forza post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Dr. Faustus posted:

For anyone who is curious

anyone???

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

man thats gross posted:

lmbo dude okay i can't take this anymore

nobody, and i mean NOBODY, is reading your posts for any reason other than to find ways to troll your rear end

the one and only time ppl were laughing with you and not at you was the beetlejuice pic

nobody gives a poo poo about ur guitars or ur HOT LICKZ or anything, all they care about is the fact that youre a complete dork and youre easy to rile up and you absolutely cannot resist posting in this thread twenty times a day

this is the one and only time someone is going to respond to you for any reason other than to bait you

use it wisely

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Valtaherra posted:

Welp, you've hit peak idiot baby, congratulations

Sorry about your bad music and inability to cope with even the slightest criticism without melting down, but hey, it's been a gas for the rest of us

he will probably keep making GBS threads out these idiot tomes of spergy nonsense, though

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Valtaherra posted:

Yeah but what kind of wood, this is important tia

please explain in endless loving paragraphs thanks

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

5er posted:

your posts weren't that bad. i seriously had the 'how it's made' music in my head while i was reading

i was hoping Faustus would take over and post another novel about it. at least dog eggs realises he's spergin out and has some semblance of self-awareness

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

White Dog Eggs posted:

When he clicks his heels little hot wheels cars fly out the front of his shoes and ramp off into the eyes of his enemies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

did faustus buy his old avatar back? what a weird dude

content:

• Locked thread