Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

Noctis Horrendae posted:

i actually like these and considered buying this exact same one

am i a bad person

i think they look alright. i have a jackson flying v, although i prefer the Dinky style ones but this was free, anyway, if you usually play sitting down, the v's really really suck. if you want a cool "metal" guitar style then get one with the Explorer style IMO

also the guy who wrote the long serious post thinks he was gonna get owned because of clashing serious opinions because he's important or something and his thoughts matter and doesn't realize he's just harshing the buzz of posting ugly guitars, what a circus clown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

Dr. Faustus posted:

"Horror Queefs," how many posters singled you out and put up pics of your personal guitars in this thread to attack you for your taste in instruments? I can't help that I'm being stalked by console warriors.

Vai isn't for everyone, that's cool. It was a different time when he hit the scene. I don't exactly look to GBS for informed discussion of guitarists or their instruments.

it was only you, no offense man but if we allow one person to poo poo up the thread with huge, well formatted and punctuated blocks of text then everyone will want to do it

• Locked thread