Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Incendiary Pig
Nov 3, 2006

Totally out of control
This movie was somewhere between bad and mediocre, I can't decide. I haven't seen The Fighter or Silver Linings Playbook, didn't really have any desire to before seeing this movie, and definitely have no desire after.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incendiary Pig
Nov 3, 2006

Totally out of control
I have seen Three Kings, which does kick rear end. I've seen about a half hour of Huckabees and holy poo poo was that movie boring as gently caress.

Incendiary Pig
Nov 3, 2006

Totally out of control
I will say the one thing I did like about this movie was Jennifer Lawrence's character. She was basically an amalgamation of every girl I've ever dated. Take from that what you will.

• Locked thread