Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I saw American Hustle last Friday and it really didn't have as much of an effect on me as I'd hoped it would. I was looking forward to it for quite some time, and I liked the movie, but I couldn't find it in me to love it, and even now I still can't. It had a lot going for it, but yeah, I guess "insubstantial" would be a good word to use for it. It's like there was a key component missing from this equation that kept it from being something great. I don't even know if it'll make my list of films I enjoyed most from 2013, honestly, especially when stuff like The Wolf Of Wall Street came out this year. I saw that movie yesterday afternoon and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since, whereas I haven't thought about American Hustle much at all since I left the theater after seeing it a week ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread