Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat
That has to do with differences in Billing and poster contracts. It's very common and nothing to get upset about.

DarkSol posted:

The only time she is really klutzy, not counting when she puts metal into the "science oven", is when she reveals to Pete that the feds are part of the goings on.

That was probably the least klutzy thing she did. She knew exactly what she was doing and what was going to happen. She was conning as good as anyone else.

I thought the film was good but really struggled at the beginning. The first half did a lot of telling and not showing and needed maybe half the voice overs it had. Very painful to watch, but once it caught up to the point the movie started it really picked up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat

origami posted:

I like looking at Amy Adams.

I want to shake the hand of the costume designer, for similar reasons

Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat
I was expecting a scene where he croaks a la Nezu in Akira