Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

REDjackeT
Sep 2, 2009

OgNar posted:

"Lockable inventory slots are now enabled by default"

About time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Day 20 last night before bed time and finally feels like I'm starting to make serious progress. Running missions for the trader, raking in the books, starting to get tools to make things not-miserable like a wrench and even a metal shovel last night plus enough clothing mods to hugely reduce the burdened debuff. Still a bunch of stuff I want to unlock. Not a terribly big fan of this dual track exp-levels-and-book-unlocks system but I suppose I can see what they were attempting with it. I did double the exp and make supply drops a once-a-day thing, the grind was starting to annoy me by not making any progress at all from two or three evenings of playing after work.

Have developed a few more questions I can't find, or at least easily, on the wikis and general search phrases.

Zombies and water. It looks like they can swim? Do zombies swim? Chickens apparently do not, chased one of the feathery bastards into a lake and it just....kept going, right along the bottom, out of reach. Guess breathing is optional for the undead and birds. Oh also, gently caress undead buzzards or whatever. But back to zombies and water. Does water have any value for defenses at my main base? Does it slow zombies down, debuff them for electrical traps, anything?

Mining. Finally got a metal pickaxe for serious coal and iron gathering under my base. Not terribly surprised that it seems to make a lot of noise and summon zombies, got that. Once I have some active defenses to kill them off I won't worry too much about them spawning up top and wandering towards my base but I was pretty deep in a tunnel offshoot a fair distance away from my base and one of them just popped up behind me and started chewing on me. Do they not always spawn on the surface? I don't see any way for it to have gotten to me in the tunnel if it had to go through the abandoned house as there were no walls busted out.

Multiplayer, time, and offline/unzoned zombie aggro, how does that work? Is it just blood moons every 7 hours while nobody is around and nothing happens since there's nobody to chase? If I set up a farm of dew gatherers and forges smelting away pissing off hordes, but then I'm nowhere near that area (or not even logged in on multiplayer) will the horde start pounding away on my dew gatherers or just not even spawn?

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
Zombies can and do swim, it slows them down. They don't drown of course. You could build a base in/around water and use a sledge turret to knock them off into it. It would take them longer to get back out of the water and approach a fighting position but you'd also want to give them easy egress otherwise they'll treat it like any other obstacle and start pounding on the deck/pier/whatever if they can't get to you. Water also puts you out if you manage to light yourself on fire with a molly or are playing an overhaul mod like DF where demons will shoot fireballs at you.

Mining generates heat, which attracts z's. They shouldn't just spawn in behind you, but don't underestimate just how far they can detect you. If you're mining they might dig down and that's why it seemed one appeared out of nowhere. A good tip is to crouch when mining, it generates less heat. Also if you're like me and find the mining sound annoying it makes it quieter :v: .

For MP it depends on the server settings. Most servers run with the idea that if no one is online, time doesn't advance so people can't just quit out right before a horde and then log back in 15 minutes later to skip it. This also means if you're the only one on the server, fire up your forge and then log off it's not going to process anything until someone is logged on. Zombies are not active if there are no players around to save on memory so if you are across the map from your base then you won't need to worry about them destroying it while you're gone. My server has a setting for max zombies at any one time to keep the game from making GBS threads itself and even if it were full of people in different zones the entire world isn't going to spawn more than a set total number. Hordes orient themselves to players so if someone else was logged on and you weren't they're going to go after the active player, not wander around and destroy random poo poo (though that would kinda be a funny mechanic on a hardcore server).

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

bird food bathtub posted:

Zombies and water. It looks like they can swim? Do zombies swim? Chickens apparently do not, chased one of the feathery bastards into a lake and it just....kept going, right along the bottom, out of reach. Guess breathing is optional for the undead and birds. Oh also, gently caress undead buzzards or whatever. But back to zombies and water. Does water have any value for defenses at my main base? Does it slow zombies down, debuff them for electrical traps, anything?

Zombies can swim or walk through water now and they'll attack in the water also. Players used to be able to cheese zombies with water, but not anymore, or at least not as easily. Other than that, no. As far as I know it has no debuff effect of any kind for zombies and I've never heard of anyone incorporating water into their defenses.

Mining. Finally got a metal pickaxe for serious coal and iron gathering under my base. Not terribly surprised that it seems to make a lot of noise and summon zombies, got that. Once I have some active defenses to kill them off I won't worry too much about them spawning up top and wandering towards my base but I was pretty deep in a tunnel offshoot a fair distance away from my base and one of them just popped up behind me and started chewing on me. Do they not always spawn on the surface? I don't see any way for it to have gotten to me in the tunnel if it had to go through the abandoned house as there were no walls busted out.

Mining generates 'heat' which is what attracts zombies. Zombies should not spawn underground in your mine though, they should have to find a way to you after being attracted by the heat. Note that you can 'sneak' while mining which reduces your heat output. Think of noise as heat for this purpose. Check and make sure that there isn't a hole they dug down into your mine through?

Note that this is simply my personal experience, I could be wrong and if your mine is extensive enough maybe they can spawn inside? In my current game I mostly just dig a hole down to the ore and then go sideways after I'm down in the ore. I just let the zombies fall down into the mine where I kill them, but this approach only works if you can easily murder the zombies and in DF a wandering horde or screamer can make my approach pretty exciting.

Multiplayer, time, and offline/unzoned zombie aggro, how does that work? Is it just blood moons every 7 hours while nobody is around and nothing happens since there's nobody to chase? If I set up a farm of dew gatherers and forges smelting away pissing off hordes, but then I'm nowhere near that area (or not even logged in on multiplayer) will the horde start pounding away on my dew gatherers or just not even spawn?

I don't personally play multi-player, but my understanding is that the server time stops when nobody is online. If another player is online though, time keeps going even if you aren't online, so it's entirely possible to log-in right as a horde night is starting (or during it) if a player decided to leave the server right at that time and nobody else was online.

The blood moon hordes should only spawn in when you are on the server, so they shouldn't spawn in to attack your empty base if you are not online for the blood moon. Unless of course another player has decided to camp on top of your base in which case his horde will probably beat up your base!

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Turrets, at least the electrical ones, will not save you from random zombies and non-moon hordes because just by being active, not even shooting anything, turrets will draw even more zombies to their location. I forget if junk and sledge turrets do the same.

If you weren’t aware doing almost anything in the game that isn’t building a place to live will generate “heat” in the map chunk it happens in. Mining (or more accurately, damaging and breaking blocks), active crafting stations, generators being on, candles, shooting guns, all generates heat. If you have a crafting station making something, or just left a campfire running, and you aren’t in the same chunk heat will still build up in that chunk and when you re-enter is that is when the effects of the heat will kick in.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
My bunker idea went pretty well. For DF day 21. I remember in my earlier game the 3rd horde night was pretty tough, a lot of zombies with a lot more spitters, green guys, bears and birds, but this was pretty light. I didn't change any default settings on the horde night just made them a little slower. I barely saw any zombies, i had to climb up on the roof to shoot at them because the sea of spikes was killing them before the firing slits had them in their view. I'd say that was pretty successful. I just have to replace some spikes and i got enough Xp to learn basic electrical traps, but I find laying down powered things extremely frustrating and annoying in this game.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

twistedmentat posted:

My bunker idea went pretty well. For DF day 21. I remember in my earlier game the 3rd horde night was pretty tough, a lot of zombies with a lot more spitters, green guys, bears and birds, but this was pretty light. I didn't change any default settings on the horde night just made them a little slower. I barely saw any zombies, i had to climb up on the roof to shoot at them because the sea of spikes was killing them before the firing slits had them in their view. I'd say that was pretty successful. I just have to replace some spikes and i got enough Xp to learn basic electrical traps, but I find laying down powered things extremely frustrating and annoying in this game.

My bases all tend to devolve into some form of balance beam or thing that makes the zombies try to jump at me, after a corridor (not necessarily with walls, just a pathway) that lets me shoot at them. My current base that just went through day 35 in DF is the same, but with an opening that I can stab my spear through when I feel like it. Mostly I just shoot at them though.

I do plan to add powered turrets firing into both sides of their path, as well as on the roof for the flying critters before day 42. Need to get a few levels to get my robotics up though first. T6 infested missions are actually ridiculously easy even with demon zombies, other than the fireball spitting dudes, using nothing but a level 71 laser spear with maxed spear skills for 3 layer penetration.

So far I've only hit a single one of those starfish monsters though and it was a much harder kill. The behemoth dudes I've only met in the wasteland and they have all been simple to kill because they don't fit through doorways, lol.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
My most successful DF base was an elevated bunker on stilts accessed by the player via a ladder and accessed by zombies by a ground-level staircase leading to a hallway filled with blade traps and electric fences(with safe access crawlspaces to repair the traps mid-horde) and covered by the front firing slit of the bunker. Required a lot of maintenance after each blood moon but it saved a shitload of ammo and did a lot of the killing for me.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
The most successful base the Neebs crew had during their DF was built out of what I think are meant to be grain elevators. It was kind of in the shape of a pack of tall boys which gave them a high vantage point to shoot down from and it worked really well, other than some bad grenade throwing. I want to try to do something like that eventually, some kind of pillar supported platform with grates at the top to shoot down from.

Its birds that are the things I worry about the most honestly. They seem to spawn out of nowhere during horde nights and i died to one on my first horde night because it somehow found a gap in the cage around me.

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost

The Locator posted:

So far I've only hit a single one of those starfish monsters though and it was a much harder kill. The behemoth dudes I've only met in the wasteland and they have all been simple to kill because they don't fit through doorways, lol.
Are there any mods that introduce real big guys, like building-sized?
I always thought it'd be a cool scenario for 7DtD. You're safe while indoors, but go out in the street and you're paste.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
My most successful base ever is literally just a small box on stilts across from an easily accessed stairwell going towards it, and a bridge in between.
The easy access means they don't attack my support stilts (usually, this seems to have changed recently and I can't figure out why), and instead just run across the bridge to get me. Literally all attacks come from a single vector. And then I put a steel trapdoor at my end of the bridge so I can swing and shoot over it. Every now and then I spend a single ingot to repair the trapdoor, and worst case scenario it breaks and I have to fall back one tile to my backup trapdoor.
I got to like day 50 on DF last time doing this, it never failed me. Just line up and let me stab your face.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I think I made by bunker too good. My first horde night with it on 21 I didn't see any zombies at the firing slits, the spikes got them all. Then 28, i only saw bears because everything else died on the spikes. I made A LOT of spikes. There is something to be said by having a horde base that kills everything before it can get to you, but just sitting around isn't very exciting.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

twistedmentat posted:

I think I made by bunker too good. My first horde night with it on 21 I didn't see any zombies at the firing slits, the spikes got them all. Then 28, i only saw bears because everything else died on the spikes. I made A LOT of spikes. There is something to be said by having a horde base that kills everything before it can get to you, but just sitting around isn't very exciting.

Seems undesirable to lose all that XP, unless you want to keep the game stage low.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Pander posted:

Seems undesirable to lose all that XP, unless you want to keep the game stage low.

Yeah... I got 13 levels on horde night 35. Killing all the zombies is the reason I play!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Pander posted:

Yea exactly. I won't replace any beyond whats actually on the stepped areas leading up to the bunker so I can kill more.

This is super annoying, i've done a ton of quests for White River Scouts, and they finally had the go see razor quest and when I get there, there's no rally point to activate, and he says he doesn't trust me.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
I do think it's kinda dumb that zombies dying to spikes don't give you any XP. It encourages you to actively make your defenses worse.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
Recent experimental changes moved to stable.

https://twitter.com/7DaystoDie/status/1726674190856868026

OgNar fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Nov 20, 2023

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

21.2 completely broke my Darkness Falls game, won't even load. I am officially sad. Not sure I'm ready to restart yet again. If so I'll use a standard DF map though so that hopefully the lab won't be broken.

Edit: I tried rolling back to 21.1, but after a 3GB download, the game still see's the client as 21.2 and shows the save in yellow. Has a ton of loading errors when starting and never loads the player into the world.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

Even vanilla modded for me is screwed.
I can play and everything but accessing the workbench locks me into a console error that I can only alt+F4 out of.
Have tried working through the mods, but i have 56 and cant figure out which one after like 6 restarts.

e: The error I get when the map loads tells me there is a sharing violation with the map.
e2: lockup error is something like XUI error while updating windowgroup 'workstation_workbench'

OgNar fucked around with this message at 07:38 on Nov 23, 2023

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

OgNar posted:

Even vanilla modded for me is screwed.
I can play and everything but accessing the workbench locks me into a console error that I can only alt+F4 out of.
Have tried working through the mods, but i have 56 and cant figure out which one after like 6 restarts.

Welp.. guess I'm done with 7DTD for a while. Oh well, moving next week so I'll be pretty busy anyway.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

The Locator posted:

Welp.. guess I'm done with 7DTD for a while. Oh well, moving next week so I'll be pretty busy anyway.

I may actually be done for a while as well. Not because of any mod issues, still playing 100% vanilla. Might just have lost motivation right along with losing everything I had that wasn't in my backpack. Tried adding some blade traps to the bottom of my base and guess I mined just the perfectly wrong block somewhere. The entire thing at all levels collapsed and every storage crate, workstation, campfire, cement mixer, planter box, everything, are now gone. Complete loss. If it wasn't on me, it's rubble.

PowderKeg
Apr 5, 2003
Putting a fresh rando map on the goon server.. should be ready to go shortly.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

I may actually be done for a while as well. Not because of any mod issues, still playing 100% vanilla. Might just have lost motivation right along with losing everything I had that wasn't in my backpack. Tried adding some blade traps to the bottom of my base and guess I mined just the perfectly wrong block somewhere. The entire thing at all levels collapsed and every storage crate, workstation, campfire, cement mixer, planter box, everything, are now gone. Complete loss. If it wasn't on me, it's rubble.

I have definitely managed to pull out a block or dig or whatever and collapse massive amounts of work in the past.

This is why I always build my horde base in a way that if I mess up the construction (or the horde knocks it down) it has no impact on my storage and workstations. Sometimes I build a completely separate base, other times I'll build the horde base on the side of my main base, maybe even connected, but not above/below the storage/workbench part of the base. The entry to my storage/workbench base is always via ladder that has the bottom two blocks missing. I can make that jump, zombies can't and don't see it as a pathway so they'll mostly just ignore that portion of the base as it offers no pathway to the horde base which always has a path for the zombies to get to my fighting position.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
Anything I intend to be in a position where it can be punched by zombies, I build absurd amounts of redundancy into. Platforms will have like 20 redundant support pillars or the platform itself will just be the top of one gigantic loving thick rear end 12x12 pillar of solid concrete.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

The Locator posted:

I have definitely managed to pull out a block or dig or whatever and collapse massive amounts of work in the past.

This is why I always build my horde base in a way that if I mess up the construction (or the horde knocks it down) it has no impact on my storage and workstations. Sometimes I build a completely separate base, other times I'll build the horde base on the side of my main base, maybe even connected, but not above/below the storage/workbench part of the base. The entry to my storage/workbench base is always via ladder that has the bottom two blocks missing. I can make that jump, zombies can't and don't see it as a pathway so they'll mostly just ignore that portion of the base as it offers no pathway to the horde base which always has a path for the zombies to get to my fighting position.

lol I will have to do something like this, next time I play. Spent half the day in dev mode rebuilding and restocking and almost the last thing I did was put down a chemistry bench which somehow managed to break some supports and cause every thing to crash down AGAIN for ANOTHER total loss. Wasn't mining anything out, just placed down the bench and pfffft, gone, again.

Next time, yeah, resources and every god drat thing I gather go in one normal base, a horde base gets all the crazy building and traps and stuff to not get lost. Again.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

lol I will have to do something like this, next time I play. Spent half the day in dev mode rebuilding and restocking and almost the last thing I did was put down a chemistry bench which somehow managed to break some supports and cause every thing to crash down AGAIN for ANOTHER total loss. Wasn't mining anything out, just placed down the bench and pfffft, gone, again.

Next time, yeah, resources and every god drat thing I gather go in one normal base, a horde base gets all the crazy building and traps and stuff to not get lost. Again.

Also what the previous guy said. There is no such thing as too much support. Over-support the F out of everything, all the time.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
OP has the wrong IP for that server a few posts above, I had to search through the thread manually to find the correct one. Gonna try this as my restart.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

I spent some more time trying to recover my DF game and finally gave up. Whatever the 21.2 update did to it, even after rolling back to 21.1 the save just won't load. Gets a bunch of loading errors in the log and then stalls forever on initializing world.

Out of curiosity I fired up a new DF game on the install of 21.1 and it works perfectly fine, so apparently 21.2 just corrupted the save when attempting to load it. I have another older save from the last time I transferred it from my PC to the laptop, but I'm just not sure I want to revert to it at this point, and if I keep playing it will just be the new game I think.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

If you want to make sure updates won’t break an in-progress modded game you can copy/paste the 7 Days folder to another location and install the mod(s) to the copy. Steam will only update the default installation.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Kibayasu posted:

If you want to make sure updates won’t break an in-progress modded game you can copy/paste the 7 Days folder to another location and install the mod(s) to the copy. Steam will only update the default installation.

That's how I have it. Darkness Falls lives in it's own folder with it's own shortcut to start it. I'm honestly not sure what the hell happened unless the first time after the update I accidentally launched the primary game instead of the DF game and tried to load the DF save. I mean that's certainly possible, but the load failed, yet updated the save to be from 21.2 instead of 21.1 and somehow corrupted it. Since saves all save in the /user/ directory and not the game folder, they can be seen by every installation of the game.

Seems crazy that the game is updating/changing save-game files before it actually completes the save game load, but that's the only thing I can think of that could have happened to cause this. So, probably my fault for using the wrong launch icon and not noticing it.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

I've finally tracked down which mod it was screwing my game after the update.
Sadly in trying multiple things I ended up wiping my user and maps/saves.
Oh well, I wouldn't have 2500+h if I didnt like restarting. :D

It was OcbStopFuelWaste. Which let you just dump a ton of wood in and leave it to stop when it was done cooking.

e: sweet, looks like they've updated already
https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/1884?tab=files

OgNar fucked around with this message at 09:54 on Nov 24, 2023

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
There any sort of customs and courtesy stuff on the goon server in this thread? I don't want to annoy anyone by doing something I don't know about. Currently holed up in the attic of a house near the trader trying to die a little less as time goes on (oh god starting with nothing but that horrendous newbie club makes everything painful) and don't want to find out I'm accidentally peeing in someone's cheerios with something.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

OP has the wrong IP for that server a few posts above, I had to search through the thread manually to find the correct one. Gonna try this as my restart.

Why would you make this post and not post the correct IP? lol.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

RandomBlue posted:

Why would you make this post and not post the correct IP? lol.

Fair enough I guess.

PowderKeg posted:

144.48.104.157:26930 password lljk

Hit it.. I'm having EAC issues, but I think that's a local issue

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

I just had a strange one. I got a T3 opening new trade routes quest from Jen... zoomed off on the motorcycle and found that it was the Rekt compound, but when I got inside and started looting (because isn't that what we do in trader compounds? Especially in DF!), I got jumped by a pack of dogs.. inside, who were obviously spawned there in the little cornfield. As I moved around it became obvious that the entire compound was infested with zombies like a POI, and even had loot crates like a POI instead of the usual "construction crates" that most traders have scattered around. After completely clearing it of zombies there was no sign of Rekt, and the yellow exclamation point for the target location was still there, about 3 meters underground. I actually dug down to it, but nothing.

The next time I returned to Jen's location and talked to her, it gave me the normal 'trade routes' 375xp reward and 'finished' the quest. Pretty strange!

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

I've been running the Preppocalypse mod.
https://7daystodiemods.com/preppocalypse/

Which adds a bunch of ridiculous zombies like Grace with some kind of lamp or gun on her back (i didnt want to find out), a demo with a flame thrower (also didnt try to find out) since I saw both on the first day, bolt throwing nurses, a machete party girl, baton cops/big mamas etc.
But it also adds in a bunch of other stuff that i've seen in other mods.
Beehive, fish traps, chicken coop, gas powered drill/workstation that generates random resources and a bunch of other poo poo.
Its a decent addition.
Done by Tallman Brad of the Old West mod.
I personally like the additional stuff but not the zombies so I edited their spawn rates to quite low.

Other ridiculous zombies include a glider spider zombie, a drone carrying a spider zombie, an exploding spider zombie, a radiated wight with a shower of radiation around him that damages you just by being too close.

And most of my other mods have worked fine with it, excluding mainly a UI/larger backpack mod.

I think I may also add in this vehicle mod that adds new vehicles and new ways to get them, pretty sure its the same one used in the Wasteland mod if anyone has been watching the new GNS series. I may be wrong though.
https://7daystodiemods.com/vehicle-madness/
Luckily I havent done much exploring yet so there is still plenty of towns for them to generate in.

OgNar fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Nov 30, 2023

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

There any sort of customs and courtesy stuff on the goon server in this thread? I don't want to annoy anyone by doing something I don't know about. Currently holed up in the attic of a house near the trader trying to die a little less as time goes on (oh god starting with nothing but that horrendous newbie club makes everything painful) and don't want to find out I'm accidentally peeing in someone's cheerios with something.
It's fine to use a POI as a base, don't do anything over T2 and you're good. Otherwise 7D goons are a fun chill bunch. I've been meaning to drop by on the server, so maybe I'll do that tonight. Everything else is just common courtesy, like if someone has a freebie box, don't take everything out of it, if you use someone's workstations (like a chem or forge with a crucible) replace whatever resources you use, etc.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

Wait, theres music?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2721510/7_Days_to_Die__Soundtrack/

The Preppocalypse mod i've been playing has an item included in it that spawns working screamers.
i.e. Screamers placed in POIs dont spawn hordes but these do.
Unsure if it just raises the heat dramatically or works like a Minecraft spawner.
Found some spawned at a POI thats added by the mod and must have killed about 30 or so before I figured out what items were doing it.
And when posted around your base, the more you have the more screamers get spawned.

e: Also, found this mod for a larger quest radius
You can go up to 1km away before realizing you forgot to pick up the drat satchel again.
https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/1438

OgNar fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Dec 9, 2023

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

10y anniversary of being in early access
https://twitter.com/7DaystoDie/status/1735094584214962382

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
7d2d doing a victory lap over The Day Before, lol.