Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
1. I will have added at least 10 buildings to my ranges of resin kits for sale, with at least 5 being from my new 15mm scale range.

2. I will finish writing down functional rules for Castle Valdemar, a dungeon crawl boardgame that is currently playable but in kind of a beta stage when it comes to polish. I will also make at least 1 additional map and at least 3 more encounters for it.

No promises on how I'm going to release it, or if, but it might be some kind of downloadable thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread