Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
I will

• Run or play a *World game without bitching
  • Complete two TG Contest entries including at least one narrativist style one.
  • Not participate in any non-Goon related KS (my wallet is screaming from this year)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

AlphaDog posted:

TG goals

Get around to starting the game/setting I want to write that's "1700s-1800s Royal Navy / Privateers but in airships" (fantasy setting, not alternate-earth - ie, no actual history involved but drawing on the general vibe of the era with the world being somewhat unexplored and mysterious and journeys to those places taking months/years).

When it's ready to go I am so in for that!

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

I will

• Run or play a *World game without bitching
  • Complete two TG Contest entries including at least one narrativist style one.
  • Not participate in any non-Goon related KS (my wallet is screaming from this year)

Failed all three miserably!

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
My university was 70 miles from my house and 110 from my job, there was no way I could do without a car. The US is seriously more spread out once you get to the mid-west, but I can see why getting a license in Europe is not as critical.

• Locked thread