Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
LET'S FUCKIN DO THIS!
  • 1. I finished 2 TG contests last year, this year I am gonna write a lot more. I will enter and finish at least 2 more TG contests.
  • 2. I am going to finally take my driver's test and be a fully-accredited menace on the roads. (stealing Fuego's)
  • 3. Since last March I've gone from 315lbs. to 265-270 lbs. This trend will continue, and I will maintain or increase muscle mass.
  • 4. I am going to earn at least $100 as a no-poo poo "game designer" by either making lists, or otherwise writing RPG stuff.
  • 5. I will learn loving photoshop and illustrator finally, and I will learn how to not be such a loving luddite when it comes to making art poo poo.
    5a. I will practice said art poo poo and offer my meager abilities to gently caress up fellow TGers' projects. :v: (if not this year, than next)
  • 6. I will attempt straight up fiction writing, I will have several short stories and maybe a novella this time next year.
  • 7. I will have the cutest and most awesome of the TG goonkids. (oh wait, I already have this one :smaug:)
  • 8. Edit: Drink a lot more.

I am so hosed. :suicide:

Error 404 fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Dec 29, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

AlphaDog posted:

Thanks, but that's going to be the hardest thing on the list, given the various things I know I don't want to do with it (like whitewashed colonialism or steampunk).

Go Pirates of the Caribbean meets Eberron. Everything is explicitly magical, and you can flavor the pirates as maybe Sky-Nautical Freedom fighters (making the anti-colonial Navy ethos of Pirates more of a central conflict?)

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Error 404 posted:

LET'S FUCKIN DO THIS!
  • 1. I finished 2 TG contests last year, this year I am gonna write a lot more. I will enter and finish at least 2 more TG contests.
  • 2. I am going to finally take my driver's test and be a fully-accredited menace on the roads. (stealing Fuego's)
  • 3. Since last March I've gone from 315lbs. to 265-270 lbs. This trend will continue, and I will maintain or increase muscle mass.
  • 4. I am going to earn at least $100 as a no-poo poo "game designer" by either making lists, or otherwise writing RPG stuff.
  • 5. I will learn loving photoshop and illustrator finally, and I will learn how to not be such a loving luddite when it comes to making art poo poo.
    5a. I will practice said art poo poo and offer my meager abilities to gently caress up fellow TGers' projects. :v: (if not this year, than next)
  • 6. I will attempt straight up fiction writing, I will have several short stories and maybe a novella this time next year.
  • 7. I will have the cutest and most awesome of the TG goonkids. (oh wait, I already have this one :smaug:)
  • 8. Edit: Drink a lot more.

I am so hosed. :suicide:

1. I did one contest, and started another. Half credit.
2. Still in progress, but maybe with my tax return.
3. Sitting at 230, and I regularly have to manhandle heavy poo poo at work alongside my regular workouts. gently caress yeah.
4. Nope, not yet. But I've got a couple things in progress. Half credit
5. In progress, learning layout and practicing basic lineart stuff. In progress.
6. Hahahaha no.
7. :smaug:
8. Actually, I pretty much quit drinking. No big deal.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

DARKSEID DICK PICS posted:

Update: it died. As did my passion for anything tabletop related, period. The thought of anything to do with this hobby makes me a bit queasy now, I wish that were a joke.

gently caress 2014 right in its ear. For the coming year to be worse I would basically have to be caught in the Omega Sanction.

Holy gently caress, what happened to so completely drive you out?

• Locked thread