Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rulebook Heavily
Sep 18, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
  • I will finalize and publish at least three games or game-related products of significant size, by which I mean "not Dungeon World Playbooks and other tiny-rear end crap." Supplements, board games or full games.
  • I will run C25K again, to completion, before half of the year is over, and then at least maintain that level of jog (doctors permitting, because heart issues are poo poo on top of poop).
  • I will write a full story to completion. Novella plus.
  • I will paint one hundred models.
  • I will make a thousand+ dollars from doing all of the above.

We'll see how it goes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rulebook Heavily
Sep 18, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Rulebook Heavily posted:

• I will finalize and publish at least three games or game-related products of significant size, by which I mean "not Dungeon World Playbooks and other tiny-rear end crap." Supplements, board games or full games.
  • I will run C25K again, to completion, before half of the year is over, and then at least maintain that level of jog (doctors permitting, because heart issues are poo poo on top of poop).
  • I will write a full story to completion. Novella plus.
  • I will paint one hundred models.
  • I will make a thousand+ dollars from doing all of the above.

We'll see how it goes.

In order:
  • Did two, not three. Mounted Combat and 100 Dungeons Deluxe are both decently beefy, but I didn't get to finish a game.
  • Doctor told me to stop after I microfractured both of my legs, and also to never run it again because I'm old or something.
  • I did write a story. In Icelandic.
  • I painted about fifty? The last four months have been stupid in terms of me being able to sit down and do anything that needs more than half an hour of attention. Halfway, though.
  • Oh man I made way more than a thousand. Still not a living.

Who knows, maybe I'll keep the same list. I at least made progress and attempted every single thing on my list.

• Locked thread