Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheSoundNinja
May 18, 2012

TG Goals

• Finish the Cortex+ version of Virtuemancy, and post progress in a thread on here (need a print version of the Hacker's Guide first, but I'll print that out if needed).

• Run more events with my college's gaming club. Making one of the events the Mystic Empyrean campaign I started last semester

• Submit ERAUGH! to game publishers to see if I can get it published.

Non-TG Goals

• Get GF and I started on Starting Strength. I had to stop due to injury and no access to equipment, but we're going to give it a run starting January 21st.

• Keep that GPA up, drat it! 3.75 or higher!

• Start up that Saints Row IV LP that I captured footage for last year. I figured it would be a way to practice video editing and production.

• Keep my podcast a-going, and get more of my comedy troupe's material into the hands of our fans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread