Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
potatocubed
Jul 26, 2012

*rathian noises*
1. Finish six pet projects. (The same resolution I've made every year since about 2007. I've managed it... once.)
2. Get back on the fitness wagon and try not to fall off again.
3. Pass my driving test and become a fully-accredited etc. etc.
4. Buy a house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

potatocubed
Jul 26, 2012

*rathian noises*

potatocubed posted:

1. Finish six pet projects. (The same resolution I've made every year since about 2007. I've managed it... once.)
2. Get back on the fitness wagon and try not to fall off again.
3. Pass my driving test and become a fully-accredited etc. etc.
4. Buy a house.

Let's see...

1. I think I managed... three? Plus one which got pushed back to Jan by life events.
2. Got back on, then fell off around May, due to the same life events.
3. Yes! Licence and car acquired!
4. Yes! Starter flat acquired and 90% painted!

I also managed my super secret bonus goal, which was to knock up my wife. We're in the maternity ward right now, and the midwife just came in to tell us the induction is go! (I am making GBS threads bricks. :derp:)

This is the life event that slightly derailed everything else, by the way. Turns out buying a house while your wife is six months pregnant eats up a lot of time! :v:

• Locked thread