Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bahamut
Jan 5, 2004

Curses from all directions!
1.) Complete The Ruined World, which is the setting/premade location book companion for Treasure Hunters.

2.) Complete the generic Circumstance System booklet, Base Circumstance.

3.) Create a new Circumstance System setting and setting-specific gimmick.

4.) Run an online game.

5.) Not drink more. (Drinking the about same is okay, though.)

Although I'd like to resolve to get the next Tale of Phantasmal Land done, I'm neither that bold nor confident

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bahamut
Jan 5, 2004

Curses from all directions!

bahamut posted:

1.) Complete The Ruined World, which is the setting/premade location book companion for Treasure Hunters.
2.) Complete the generic Circumstance System booklet, Base Circumstance.
3.) Create a new Circumstance System setting and setting-specific gimmick.
4.) Run an online game.
5.) Not drink more. (Drinking the about same is okay, though.)

Although I'd like to resolve to get the next Tale of Phantasmal Land done, I'm neither that bold nor confident

1-3.) I wound up doing pretty much nothing on this front because pretty much all of my design-time went to further Endless Adventures progress. The good news is that after four years, Endless Adventures is close to actually being done. The bad news is that it's not exactly marketable since it relies on copyrights I don't hold. My time would have been much better served following through working on the Circumstance System stuff I'd resolved to.

4.) Didn't do this, either. However, right near the end of this year I got roped into running a local campaign for a friend and a group of his co-workers/friends who are totally new to RPGs. In the process I've remembered the joys of GMing. So I'm going to count this as a win in my books.

5.) I'm still drinking about the same, I think. So not drinking more is good.

• Locked thread