Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elector_Nerdlingen
Sep 27, 2004

TG goals

Run more Dungeon World.

Play some Dungeon World instead of just running it.

Stop sucking at Netrunner.

Pick up Sails of Glory and pretend to be Jack Aubrey.

Get around to starting the game/setting I want to write that's "1700s-1800s Royal Navy / Privateers but in airships" (fantasy setting, not alternate-earth - ie, no actual history involved but drawing on the general vibe of the era with the world being somewhat unexplored and mysterious and journeys to those places taking months/years).

Finish one of the 3 TG projects I already have going, at least to the point of being able to start playtesting.

Other goals

Finish my "long-term" weight loss goal (92-93kg) for the megathread in YLLS.

Get as much stronger as I can manage, or in other words, maintain my fitness program.

Place in the top 3 in a BJJ comp (in weight/age/belt class) while winning at least one fight in that comp (default doesn't count!)

Do more sword training, even if it's just synthetic training swords.

Go camping/hiking more.

Elector_Nerdlingen fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Jan 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elector_Nerdlingen
Sep 27, 2004

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

When it's ready to go I am so in for that!

Thanks, but that's going to be the hardest thing on the list, given the various things I know I don't want to do with it (like whitewashed colonialism or steampunk).

vvvvv I'll post in the setting thread in the next few days, this isn't the thread to discuss it.

Elector_Nerdlingen fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Jan 4, 2014

• Locked thread