Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
1. I have written one story, this year I am gonna write more. My goal is 10 but I would be fine if I manage 5.
2. I am going to finally take my driver's test and be a fully-accredited menace on the roads.
3. At long last I am going to get into decent shape. I will get under 100kg, I will put on muscle mass, and I will have all the stamina and trim waistlines I can handle.
4. I am going to earn, some way or another, a minimum of one thousand British pounds through my writing by the end of the year.

I look forward to failing each and every one of these :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

Fuego Fish posted:

1. I have written one story, this year I am gonna write more. My goal is 10 but I would be fine if I manage 5.
2. I am going to finally take my driver's test and be a fully-accredited menace on the roads.
3. At long last I am going to get into decent shape. I will get under 100kg, I will put on muscle mass, and I will have all the stamina and trim waistlines I can handle.
4. I am going to earn, some way or another, a minimum of one thousand British pounds through my writing by the end of the year.

I look forward to failing each and every one of these :v:

To think that I knew me so well that I'd accurately predict I'd gently caress up. But let's see how I hosed up!

1. I tried to write too many at once and as a result, finished none of them. This year I am going to work on them one at a time like a sane person.
2. Reasonably good at driving, have yet to pass the test. Should be good to do so in a couple of months, though.
3. Couldn't lose the last few kilograms which would have put me under 100kg, but I'm almost there. Just need to stay away from the junk food for a while.
4. I barely got a fourth of the way there. I guess my self-promotion skills are weak as gently caress. Didn't help that my output was bad this year, either (see point one).

I guess my resolutions for this year should probably be... the exact same? Since I didn't complete any of them satisfactorily.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

Lord Frisk posted:

Jesus, how many people aren't legally allowed to drive?

I didn't practice enough when I was 17, then I went to university for four years where everything was in walking distance, then I found out I have depression which makes doing poo poo like that really hard (which explains why I didn't get it at 17), and now I'm doing my best to learn while also juggling a bunch of other responsibilities including trying to get my writing career off the ground :colbert:

It's really not much of a priority when you've got a reasonable public transit system on your doorstep, though. Also when you live with someone else who can drive :v:

• Locked thread