Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort
I haven't seen the previous thread or anything else except the video in the OP. I'm also skipping others' feedback on purpose. Not sure how much you can benefit from my impressions, but here they go.

- First of all, congratulations on your work!
- I used to be a metalhead sort of and am too old now to be still into it but I still would like a metal-themed comedy show... if it turned out to have something to do with actual music / lifestyle. If it turned out to be just young people who happen to wear that style of clothes and some generic guitar licks between scenes, I'd be disappointed.
- The introductory sequence was too long (30+ seconds) considering it didn't provide any information or introduce the characters.
- I liked the setting and characters - visually at least. I'm ESL and couldn't understand what they were saying most of the time. Consider providing a version with English subs.
- Camera positions and editing didn't work for me. At first I thought that they were all sitting at the counter (all looking in the same direction). Then I noticed that girls are in fact sitting at a table and that they should be looking at the guys. There were several cuts when I got confused about the direction a character is facing and the angle from which the camera is shooting - all supposedly without characters moving.
- Acting looked good while they were only talking, but with movement not so much. For instance, black-haired girl falling of the chair.
- I feel a shot or two of the bar as such would be good. Just people sitting around or bartender pouring a drink. The scenes seemed disconnected and I couldn't get a sense of what kind of space they were in.

All in all, 3.5 stars out of 5, would watch again! (with subs)

edit: OK I read the thread now so you don't have to bother with replying to stuff that's already covered.

Doctor Malaver fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Mar 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread