Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jalumibnkrayal
Apr 16, 2008

Ramrod XTreme
My main issue is the episodic release schedule. It seems artificial: you don't have a studio breathing down your neck, and you certainly don't need to sell x blocks of ad space. Why not release the entire series at once when it's all ready? If I like the pilot, but I have to wait a week for the second episode, I might forget about it. If it's all there, I might just keep watching it out of inertia and curiosity. As it is, you need major hooks to bridge the time between episodes to keep your audience engaged. Unfortunately you don't have those hooks. I'm very surprised your view count seems to be kinda stable episode to episode. I would expect it to drop more precipitously.

As for the content it just doesn't appeal to me. The metalhead theme seems tacked on, and visually the characters look more like goth club kids or vampire LARPers. I would like these characters more if they had a more natural feeling association that binds them together. Right now the story just seems like several fuckquests and I don't care about the characters enough to want to follow along to see if they succeed or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jalumibnkrayal
Apr 16, 2008

Ramrod XTreme

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

The only other appropriate feedback is quit. Continuing to work on an internet series when the name is unsearchable is a huge waste of time no matter how good or bad it is.

This is a terrible post. There are plenty of reasons to keep doing the show: it's fun, learning experience, building a reel, direct links, etc. Hammering away at the OP because they chose a name which requires you to click one extra time to find it via google/youtube is just petty.

• Locked thread