Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
The game is pretty barebones right now but the price is low and the feel is right, so I have great hopes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Been enjoying myself quite a bit, I also highly recommend picking up the oxygen tank. You get 60 seconds supply per respawn so you can use the routes less travelled a couple times per life without issue and come from some unexpected directions.

And then shoot some dudes in the back and steal a crate and retreat back into the toxic gas like a big smelly ghost.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

The Gasmask posted:

The website for this is http://svfan.ru/. My profile for example is http://svfan.ru/players/1157251-thegasmask/profile.html and thanks to Chrome's auto translate I can actually read it!

I think it's pretty awesome all things considered. As it's beta there's still a lot of work to go, but the 0.27 update with a bunch of added stuff is going public somewhat soon. I have a major soft-spot for Eastern European games though, so that colors my perception quite a bit.

Also side note, I need one more person in the Clowns of Survarium clan to enable it! It's all paid for, so if you want to use decals to look absurd and have some people to always play with, join up! In-game I'm theGASMASK, just friend me and I'll add you to the clan.

I'm gonna add you in game once I've got it all patched up, same name as here.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

The Gasmask posted:

Bumping this since Steam release, update and NA servers go live tomorrow (April 2nd)

Neat!

Is it a big update for the steam launch?

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
That sounds pretty awesome actually, coming from someone who loves arma.

• Locked thread