Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DatonKallandor
Aug 21, 2009

"I can no longer sit back and allow nationalist shitposting, nationalist indoctrination, nationalist subversion, and the German nationalist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious game balance."
Jump on the Camping the Stairs Mumble so we can get some goon games going.

DatonKallandor fucked around with this message at 00:20 on May 13, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DatonKallandor
Aug 21, 2009

"I can no longer sit back and allow nationalist shitposting, nationalist indoctrination, nationalist subversion, and the German nationalist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious game balance."

StabMasterArson posted:

Can I still pay 10bux to get into the beta? All I see in the shop is gold.

e: out of impatience I bought the 10 dollar gold pack thinking it would get me access and now I just have virtual rubles :v:

I just bought in two days ago, via the link in the first post. Brought me to the "instant beta access + 10 in-game bux" page.

DatonKallandor
Aug 21, 2009

That probably does mean they'll just straight up open up the beta very soon.

DatonKallandor
Aug 21, 2009

So the whole "dress to represent faction" is really strange and russian. Having to pick up artifacts mid-match is pretty interesting though - they can probably do some really interesting things with that mechanic.

Edit: Ingame "DatonKallandor"

DatonKallandor fucked around with this message at 21:44 on May 13, 2014

DatonKallandor
Aug 21, 2009

Stalker had multiplayer, so it's not like the engine can't do it.

• Locked thread