Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Does their site really not take Discover? I keep entering my info but it keeps saying that the payment method isn't available in my area.

E: also here's a link to a lottery for beta admission, a winner is picked every 20 minutes https://forum.survarium.com/en/lottery.php?list=1

E2: got poo poo working now, in as Robot Randy

Robot Randy fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Jan 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Bought a hunting shotgun :toot:

E: Holy poo poo, buy the TOZ-34, tab over to the Black Market page, and load up on slugs. They do crazy amounts of damage and allow you to clown on fools in full gear

Robot Randy fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Jan 24, 2014

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
I'd def be down for stunting on some russkies. I'm not sure if there's a friends system in game so if you see someone with a username close to mine and playing like poo poo it's probably me.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Demicol posted:

Bought this, in as Demicol. The starting rifle can't seem to hit the side of a barn.

Edit: Ok, as much as I didn't want to use a shotgun, it's miles better then any of the starting weapons.

I'm not sure how much has changed but the over/under shotgun with slugs out-cheekied pretty much everything

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Opinionated posted:

I got in recently from the beta raffle. The game seems to have promise, but until they get some US servers it's painful to attempt to play.

Out of the 4 time's I've tried to play I could only get into a game once, the other times it just stuck me in a queue that didn't do anything. The only match I did get into was lagging pretty badly.

I'll keep checking back hoping it gets more polished.

If you get stuck in a queue exit the game client, relaunch, and queue up again. You'll be taken straight to a match.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Feindfeuer posted:

Didn't know there was a thread about this game, in as 'Murderizer'. Just reached Tier 7 by looting scout boots post match, but I'll probably stick with Tier 6 and below until I get the rest of the equipment up to that.

Yeah, I've found its best to stick with stuff from the previous tier at least until you unlock a full set of armor in the next. Otherwise you're just going to get hosed since your Uzi or whatever uptiers your entire gear level.

This thread really shouldn't be in PGS IMO, someone should get a mod to move it to the general games forum

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
If anyone else wants to hop on the Cheeki Breeki CS train, here's a link for my account. I'm not sure how many people it's good for, so first come first serve I guess.

https://account.survarium.com/en/referal/967C72DE5270FF5

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
people who use snipers are the hemorrhoids on the distended rear end in a top hat of survarium

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
I also made a clan, and we're at 3/5 so if you want in shoot Robot Randy IG a message

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Mordja posted:

Does anyone know if they plan to wipe at the end of the current beta? I played this before it came to Steam but put it on the back burner because I didn't feel like going in too deep and have to restart.

Early progression isnt bad at all, it took me like 15 matches to go from 0 as bandits to halfway through their final rank

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Naturally Selected posted:

And since there's so many new players, just running around with a basic Kiparis means I top out scoreboards every time.

lmbo

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Since it's a machine pistol, does it fit in the secondary slot?

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Are servers extra hosed right now or something? My ping has been twice as much as it's normally been for the past two days

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
As long as they can stay afloat until the release of freeplay they'll be fine. Look at how many idiots paid for DayZ and H1Z1. The phrase "open world survival" is the strongest retard magnet you can build into your game.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Armor is a flat value whereas damage scales off the armor value

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
The game played fine when they had the NA servers up. Hopefully closer to release they can afford to bring them back up

• Locked thread