Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
black hold
Jan 30, 2015
I've found that wrecking idiots with tier 3 - 4 equipment just feels like a sweet spot for the game, except for the sweatermen but they aren't a great hassle, my problem with is when a tier 9 or 10 that actually understands what they are doing gets dragged into a game. some weapons just can't hang against them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

black hold
Jan 30, 2015
i like terminator, it allows you to take weapons for different purposes like an akm and a baikal or a sniper rifle. and as for the other tree i prefer running speed grenade toss distance recover stamina after a kill and all the sprint upgrades.

black hold
Jan 30, 2015
I just got into masters league in this game and wow was it a step up from the previous one. In the span of one game me in T5 gear went from stomping T7-8's to hiding in a corner afraid of the ZUBR and pilgrim terminators with the big gently caress off MGs. It feels like skill can only carry so far in these ranked matches where at one point it becomes all about the gear you are carting around. Odd part is i kept going up in ranking regardless so take that with whatever salt comes from the other players i guess?

black hold
Jan 30, 2015
Me and serfahrenheit usually play at night in central time US, we are down in the jort fort channel on the goon mumble, as for the desync i have not noticed any myself.

black hold
Jan 30, 2015
The new .29 update is something ive been enjoying so much. between RGO grenades, the T5 valmut AR, and claymores. I'm making multiple hackusations per day and its awesome

black hold
Jan 30, 2015
i personally use deep pockets, mainly because i have one AR for everything and that means more grenades/traps/medkits

black hold
Jan 30, 2015
Just been checking the ban lists, 3 waves yesterday so they are trying to curb this
https://eu.survarium.com/forum/eu-en/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1219&sid=9a9454ca2dfe8fe1f44250bb5a665c16&start=240

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

black hold
Jan 30, 2015
It means that your outline or a box showing where you are can be seen through walls

• Locked thread