Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Somedays I think the prostrat is having your pawns be psychically deaf. Immunity to a lot of psycasts (are hostile psycasters even a thing in vanilla?), immunity to psychic drones. Sure they can't benefit from soothes but after a point those just stop appearing and all you get are drones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Flesh Forge posted:

when I had it happen it was done in their sleep because I was (am) running a hedonist eusocial love bug bed and everybody has uh, ~access~ to everybody else, I'm pretty sure everyone got infected in one night. apparently they did not think of such a scenario so they've put in some sort of cooldown or other mechanism to keep it from overtaking the whole colony before you can do anything about it, it's intended to stop being covert once it's infected 50% of your colonists.
e: I've read that infected doctors treating wounded or doing surgery will infect their patients, infected doctors will also lie about their surgical inspection results

Condom commercials have gotten dark

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

BattleMaster posted:

Also in my Anomaly run, why is this allowed? :ohdear:

73? How quaint

(note the pods that don't have a selection rectangle around them, because IIRC you can only select 200 things)

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I legit don't think I have ever planted a dryad seed in the like 2.2k hours I have in this game

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
They should call all non ghouls smooth skin

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Cool Dad posted:

Is there a mod to completely remove slavery from the game? A friend is really enjoying the game but would prefer if that just wasn't a thing at all.

Its called "Don't click 'enslave' in the prisoner tab"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
New arm, right? OK so first thing lemme just stab at your crotch for a bit...