Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

illectro
Mar 29, 2010

:jeb: ROCKET SCIENCE :jeb:

Hullo, I'm Scoot Moonbucks.
Please stop being surprised by this.

Popular Thug Drink posted:

This game is really annoying. It's got a robust and fun framework but there's just so little content at present. I want to keep playing it but I feel like I've completely exhausted it after 6 hours. I really need to stay away from early access alphas.

Well it's got plenty of money to spend developing content....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

illectro
Mar 29, 2010

:jeb: ROCKET SCIENCE :jeb:

Hullo, I'm Scoot Moonbucks.
Please stop being surprised by this.

Katsuma posted:

I've been reading this thread off and on ever since I saw Scott Manley's quick look at the game, and all of your wonderful stories, in addition to being delightfully entertaining to read, have finally convinced me to give in and buy the game myself. Thanks, goons!

Funnily enough, i've been really busy with other games for a long time, but all the stories here have convinced me to go back and cover it a bit more.