Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Mundus
Oct 22, 2010
Are there any good tutorial/beginner videos to watch? I found a few but they're all twitch streamers and most of the videos are split 60/40 between playing the game and sucking off subscribers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Mundus
Oct 22, 2010
Sorry if this has been answered a million times but is there a mod that makes it that when I try to construct something or a roof and a tree is in the way my planter cuts it down and not my lvl0 plant guy who is doing the building? Even if that means my constructor has to wait for the planter to finish that's fine.

I've tried using this mod but it doesn't seem to work consistently, especially around roofs.