Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cmdrk
Jun 10, 2013

Inzombiac posted:

Had to take care of a couple of lynx's for a mission and restricted them to a little area with food.
A refugee I was hosting decided to pick a fight with a bear, got seriously hosed up and went through yayo withdrawal while in the hospital. I didn't have any to give him, so he went nuts and had a break specifically to kill my animals.
He killed my three venerated rats and went back to bed... only to get back up right away to kill the lynx pair.

I love this loving game.

Anyone playing multiplayer? The popular mod is largely stable. Only did it for a couple hours but it seems neat. We'd like to control different groups and eventually split to different areas on the map but dunno if that's possible. I guess for now we could make two restricted zones and each only build in one.

You can absolutely do this. Just start a caravan and send them to another map tile and start setting up there. My friend and I just do the basic start and double the colonists and resources and set off to play two parallel games and use the other’s base as a fallback position when it all goes to poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU