Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valdent
Mar 16, 2016
I just had a psycaster raid with the ve mods and the first thing the guy did was target the closest pawn with the hypothermia field, then turn him into an ice block, then trap him in icewalls to make sure it would be harder to save him. If he had backup it would have been dangerous but enemy psycasters do exist. It might require ve factions or something though. Not sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valdent
Mar 16, 2016
Alright all mods that add content and crap removed, all mods that make ui, ai, and some general mechanics better in. It's really weird to be going in with a mod count in the 2 digit range but that'll go up to hundreds again eventually

Valdent
Mar 16, 2016
Fresh run, just get into fall and an event triggers. 14 year old shows up wanting to talk, their lowest stat is a 14 in social and good traits. They want to join. I'm sure at some point this is going to end extremely badly but how can I say no to free 16 crafting at the start of fall

Valdent
Mar 16, 2016
A quest just handed me a legendary nerve spiker, and it makes a great hunting weapon. Decent range, decent damage, stun effect. I haven't had a chance to use it on anything else yet though. And now that it's been 2 years I guess I can rule out my mysterious teenage joiner with absurd stats and traits is not a bomb waiting to go off. Well as long as the psychite tea flows he's not a problem.