Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Any talk of going to Steam/greenlight/whatever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'll instabuy when it gets to Steam in any particular form.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
oh god this game

why did I just buy this game yesterday

I've gotten three hours of sleep in the past 48 hours

thanks, obama

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Whenever my base gets to a certain size, it seems like all my pawns forget how to work. There's a bunch of poo poo to haul to a stockpile, but they're walking around with nothing to do. Do I need to set up zones or something?

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Restrictions set to anything.

If I prioritize, dude goes out and grabs the one thing then walks home. gently caress.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dunno-Lars posted:

If you enable all the jobs, without manual prioritizing, they will do the jobs towards the left first. That means they will do everything but cleaning and research before they will do hauling. Use manual priorities and set someone with low skills to mostly haul and clean. Just remember to put patient and firefighting to the highest... Maybe flick as well.

If it was on manual priority, that's when nothing gets done. Like no work whatsoever, everyone's just standing around idle, not only not hauling, but not crafting, or cooking, or anything.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Azhais posted:

Sadly Pawn State Icons isn't :smith:

This has pawn state icons updated to a12: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=12996.0

You can just copy the single directory out of the modpack

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
I get people who will buy beds but not tables. Who knows.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Anyone else use RedistHeat? I'm just getting back in from playing back in A12, and man, this game is improved.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mulatto Butts posted:

I harvested all the plasteel to get off this rock ice shelf from the bodies of dead mechanoids :whatup:

how the gently caress are you supposed to do a no farming start anyway

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Work Tab if it ever gets updated to A15?

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
If you release a colonist who you take prisoner after a break, they get dropped off outside your doors but their break is over, I think

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

starvation and disaster went far in rekindling the old spark

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Euthanize the colonist

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
How do you restrict human meat meals to prisoners? Will your colonists choose meals made from non-humans over meals made from humans or something?

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
I just am curious from a mechanics/interface thing because I hear it bandied about regarding "prisoner chow" but I have no idea how to not have my dudes eat any

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Setting a stockpile of stone chunks up against your outdoors power generation seems op, no?

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Why would you want to leave

I came to establish a foothold on new worlds for mankind

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
UI:
Medical Tab
Animals Tab
Wildlife Tab

Gameplay:
Colony Manager

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Does CCL even do anything itself or is it just a base for other mods?