Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wolfman101
Feb 8, 2004

PCXL Fanboy
How does one get mines in this game? I researched everything and didn't find them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wolfman101
Feb 8, 2004

PCXL Fanboy
It is annoying when all your guys are dunderheads and you just really need an intellectual dude, but all the raiding intellectual dudes die. I just need someone who can research or be a decent doctor :(

wolfman101
Feb 8, 2004

PCXL Fanboy

Sub Rosa posted:

Unless something changed in A10 this isn't correct. Goods just come down to the closest outside tile, and it's very consistent.

This isn't true. I have had them drop a good distance away from the closest outside tile.